Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
As we continue to expand opening our campus, we are excited to announce that families and friends can now spend time visiting with Hebrew Home residents on the neighborhoods and in resident rooms.
Please note that the New York Department of Health has developed the following guidelines for in-room visits:
- Visitors will need to sign in upon arrival by the Solarium or after 5:00 pm by the Switchboard
- Masks MUST be worn by both visitors and residents, even if everyone has been vaccinated as per CDC and DOH guidelines
- Outdoor visitation is preferred even when visitors and residents have been vaccinated
- If possible for residents who share a room, visits should be held outside the room.
- Visitation cannot occur on quarantined neighborhoods or with residents on isolation
- Recommended visiting hours remain 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Please note that should a resident or staff member test positive for COVID at any time, we will need to immediately reinstate the current visitation procedure held downstairs.
Family Support Group
Join us for our Family Support Group Session
Join us for our Family Information Webinars
Schedule a time to speak with a loved one