In Person Visits
We are pleased to inform you that the Hebrew Home will now begin In-Person Visits!
We would like to share the guidelines that the Hebrew Home, in compliance with the New York State Department of Health, has set for these visits.
- Front gate security personnel will ask screening questions to assess potential exposure to COVID19, such as recent travel, contact with COVID19 and general health, as mandated by the New York State Department of Health.
- Visitor temperatures will be taken at the front entrance. No one will be permitted on campus with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher.
- Face covering is required of all visitors at all times during the campus visit, with the mask covering the nose and mouth.
- Visitors will be directed to the back parking lot to park and shown the location of the visiting center by staff located outside.
- A maximum of two visitors for each visit is permitted.
- If the visitor is 18 years of age or younger, he/she must be accompanied by an adult.
- As per the Department of Health, visits are prohibited in residents’ rooms. We have created a visit center on the back patio, outside in between the Train Lounge and Art Studio.
- Visitors must maintain social distancing and no touch/contact with residents.
- No items can be brought/given/taken away during the visit.
- Each visit can last up to 45 minutes.
- The visit center will be sanitized after every visit.
- Visiting hours will be Monday-Sunday, from 10:30am-4:15pm.
- In order to give all families an opportunity to visit with their loved one, we are asking that you sign up for a maximum of two visits per week for the first month of visits in order to give as many people as possible a chance to visit.
- If you have any extenuating circumstances, please let us know so that they can be appropriately addressed.
To participate, just complete this form and press the submit button.