RiverSpring Living Heroes
I googled “Who are our heroes?” recently and as you might expect, the first images that appeared were of men in capes and comic book characters. My, how things have changed. Yesterday’s Super Man is today’s healthcare worker, and the villain we fight is no longer an evil alien from another planet but a faceless virus. These are unprecedented times. The women and men on the front lines are today’s super heroes. Capes have been replaced with masks, gloves and gowns, and their super powers are love, compassion and commitment.
- Thank you to all RiverSpring Living employees who come to work each day.
- Thank you for putting the needs of others before your own.
- Thank you for working tirelessly each day, only to rest and repeat every day that follows.
There is much that we do not know – how long this pandemic will plaque our nation, who will succumb to it, the economic implications of it all.
There is one thing we do have. Faith.
- Faith in the human kindness of others.
- Faith in the fortitude that drives our healthcare workers and first responders to keep others alive.
- Faith that we will each do our part to help contain the virus.
To the incredible heroes at RiverSpring Living: Thank you. You inspire me and give me strength. You bring smiles to those in your care and reassurance that you are doing everything in your (super) power to keep them safe and healthy.
A few of RiverSpring Living’s employees are featured in this Heroes Video. If you would like to join me and thank RiverSpring Living’s heroes, please email your message of gratitude to email@example.com.