We are thrilled to announce a new way
to see your loved one!
A First-Of-Its-Kind Drive-In Family Visit!
We are pleased to inform you that Hebrew Home families will have a unique opportunity to visit residents who are COVID-19 negative while remaining in their vehicle for a fifteen-minute visit on campus.
The Family Drive-In is located at the Jacob Reingold Circle.
At your allotted time, you will enter through the Main Gate for a temperature check of all people in the car and four Department of Health questions asked by the security guard.
You will be directed to the Jacob Reingold Circle where your loved one will be waiting in the enclosed vestibule accompanied by a Hebrew Home staff member.
Here are the guidelines for visitation:
- We will schedule 10 minute visits for residents who are COVID-negative with their families who will visit while remaining in their car.
- The schedule below will open on a weekly basis.
- To ensure proper staff coverage for your loved one’s visit, weekday visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance and weekend visits, 48 hours in advance.
- You will not be permitted on campus prior to 15 minutes before your scheduled visit.
- Families must never leave their car.
- Residents will never leave the building, and will be brought to an indoor vestibule by a transport team member.
- We will be utilizing wireless technology so you can hear one another with all necessary sanitizing done for every visit.
- A security guard will be present at all times to ensure that no one exits the vehicle or nursing home building.
- Families will not be permitted to bring any items on campus for resident drop-off.
To participate, just complete this form and press the submit button. You will receive a confirmation email with your selected appointment.