Transforming the landscape of healthy aging
RiverSpring Living is dedicated to helping older adults live the fullest lives they can, transforming the landscape of aging into a healthy and empowering experience.
RiverSpring Living serves older adults of all faiths through compassionate care and vibrant community engagement. Guided by Jewish values and our non-profit mission, we advocate and celebrate a vision of empowered aging.
RiverSpring Living is dedicated to helping older adults live full lives. For over 100 years, we have been committed to healthy aging and the highest quality of life through innovative programs and services designed to meet the evolving needs of older adults. With a full range of care solutions, including the nationally recognized Hebrew Home at Riverdale, managed long-term care, assisted living programs, senior housing, and specialized services such as elder abuse prevention, and memory care. We empower over 18,000 patients, residents, and members to live forward every day.
Our goal is to provide care in a warm, homelike environment, in a manner which preserves and enhances independence and dignity, and in a way where older adults can live, learn, and flourish.
In fulfilling its mission, RiverSpring Living believes in a people-first philosophy dedicated to:
- Embracing the cultural diversity of our community regardless of race, creed, color, gender, religion, or national origin
- Welcoming family and friends as integral members of our community
- Maintaining a safe and secure living environment for those in our residential care
- Ensuring responsible fiscal stewardship to support our commitment to quality care and services, and to the community
- Complying with all federal and state laws, regulatory and accreditation requirements, standards and practices
- Celebrating our residents, patients, and members as unique individuals deserving of dignity and respect
- Fostering independence, meaning, comfort, and personal choice throughout all aspects of life
- Empowering our staff to support the choices of those in our care
- Nurturing the human spirit through education, religious expression, art, and music
- Striving for excellence through respect, development, and support of employees, who are all considered caregivers of our residents, patients, members, and each other